I didn’t really expect to get so fired up about it (Sam and Lisa definitely helped get the spirit going.)
- The Audition (Japanese torture horror)
- Poltergeist (They’re Here!)
- The Devil’s Backbone (Suspense/ghosts/war-torn Spain)
- Gingersnaps 2 (Angsty teen girl werewolves)
- The Hills Have Eyes (Genetic mutants preying on travelers)
We had an all-red food buffet. Favorites were Sam and Lisa’s cut apples dyed red even on the inside, the “scab” cookies with white chocolate “bones” and the blood-red twinkies brought by Emily. I’m still not sure about that red ranch dip, though.
I never thought I’d make it through ten hours of horror movies, but I was ready for more! I’m ready for more marathons, for sure! The projector worked out very well, and I love parties!