What *I’m* gonna do in 2012
don’t do New Year’s resolutions anymore. People who know about my last one remember how THAT turned out. (She’s nine and STILL doesn’t eat vegetables.)
But I do have plans for this year, hopefully on my timetable:
1. Complete Stella & Dane, my honky tonk romance that is a prequel to my published novel Baby Dust
2. Create a short story anthology of indie writers of middle grade light fantasy to benefit Dell Children’s Hospital
3. Complete Marcus Mender, the sequel to my published middle grade book Jinnie Wishmaker
4. Create an anthology of essays on loss by various leaders in the baby loss community to benefit a miscarriage/stillbirth organization
5. GET MARRIED! The big day is June 9 in Manhattan! Everything is already selected except the photographer. Sigh. The hardest part.
I hope your 2012 is eventful and full of joy!
Jan 04, 2012 @ 08:58:15
It’s going to be a busy year, but I’m especially looking forward to #5. 🙂
Jan 04, 2012 @ 10:41:30
Hey, you aren’t allowed to comment on my blog! 🙂